We are just about half way through the year so we decided to check in on what kind of items Abnormal Returns readers have been clicking on. So here are the top five outside posts readers clicked on from the beginning of the year.
- How the rich play the market (Jason Zweig)
- Cheap stocks win everywhere. (Turnkey Analyst)
- The 3 worst financial predictions of the past 5 years. (Pragmatic Capitalism)
- 3 simple index portfolios. (Rick Ferri)
- You missed the big rally. Here’s what to do now. (Barry Ritholtz)
Here are the top posts on Abnormal Returns since the beginning of the year:
- Focus on Norway, not Cyprus. (Abnormal Returns)
- Financial innovation, for once, works for investors. (Abnormal Returns)
- The many failures of the personal finance industry. (Abnormal Returns)
- On the dangers of fighting the last investment war. (Abnormal Returns)
- Download this and thank me again. (Abnormal Returns)
For those clicking through our fourth post it is particularly relevant today as it touched on the dangers of investing in a rising interest rate environment. Thanks as always for reading (and clicking)!