Abnormal Returns holiday book giveaway
- December 4th, 2012
We love our books here at Abnormal Returns and our readers love buying them as well. Given that it is the gift-giving season we are going to give our dedicated readers a chance to win one of seven recently published finance/investment books including one signed copy of our well-received book Abnormal Returns: Winning Strategies from the Frontlines of the Investment Blogosphere.
Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for the book giveaway:
- Send an e-mail with “Holiday book giveaway” in the subject line to (tadas–at–abnormalreturns.com);
- Tell us how you read Abnormal Returns (the site, e-mail, RSS, Twitter, StockTwits, etc.) and any thoughts you might have on how to make the site even better;
- If you received a book in our October book giveaway please give everyone else a chance to win this time around;
- Have a US-based mailing address so we can get you a book at a reasonable cost.
The deadline for the giveaway is 2PM Eastern on Friday, December 7th. The goal being to get everyone their book by Christmas. Be sure to tell all your friends. We will randomly select seven winners and notify them with instructions via e-mail. So keep an eye on your inbox.*
The submission box is now open. Thanks for playing and good luck!
*Once we select the winners and ship out the books we will delete everyone’s e-mail address.
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Simplify your investing to avoid ‘opportunities for failure’
- Thursday links: having it both ways
- Wednesday links: two gigantic bubbles
- Tuesday links: anomalies have no soul
- Monday links: hindsight hinderances
- What books Abnormal Returns readers purchased in November 2013
- Sunday links: high yield dichotomy
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: grateful children
- Friday links: career recesssion risk