Friday 7atSeven: desperate deals
- August 26th, 2011
Thanks for checking in with us for seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there.
At least some one, Brevan Howard, is making money in this environment. (FT)
Brian Shannon, “trading can be gratifying but it is not to be confused with real life” (AlphaTrends)
Ears of corn are the rock stars on this Midwest tour. (WSJ)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Tuesday links: other advice givers
- The beginning of the end of the hedge fund gravy train
- Monday links: Office of gaming
- Sunday links: standard shallow risks
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: volatility reactions
- Friday links: extreme readings
- Podcast Friday: great pitches
- Thursday links: a little humility
- Wednesday links: irrational blame