Monday 7atSeven: first day factors
- October 3rd, 2011
Thanks for checking in with Abnormal Returns for seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there today.
What happens after five down months in a row for the stock market? (Big Picture)
Investor sentiment is still very bearish. (The Technical Take)
Why dividend cash outs are evil. (Felix Salmon)
Week in review/preview
On the big disparity between the economy and consumer sentiment. (A Dash of Insight)
A fresh recession or continued stagnation: either possibility is unacceptable. (Gavyn Davies)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Sunday links: history of bubbles
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: nothing new under the sun
- Friday links: stop doing things
- Simplify your investing to avoid ‘opportunities for failure’
- Thursday links: having it both ways
- Wednesday links: two gigantic bubbles
- Tuesday links: anomalies have no soul
- Monday links: hindsight hinderances
- What books Abnormal Returns readers purchased in November 2013