- May 19th, 2014
For some on Wall Street today is a Merger Monday. Here at Abnormal Returns it is a Podcast Monday. I opened up iTunes to see a slew of interesting new podcast that look like they are worth a listen. In no particular order:
Russ Roberts talks with Marc Andreesen talk about venture capital, Bitcoin and the future of media. (EconTalk)
That should at least take you to lunchtime. By then we should have a new linkfest up.
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Friday links: stark-raving lunacy
- Podcast Friday: feeling fresh
- Thursday links: a potentially false doctrine
- A perfect example of the behavior gap at work
- Wednesday links: consistent outperformers
- Should you buy what Tony Robbins is selling?
- Finance and digital journalism: Charlie Rose edition
- Tuesday links: easy to explain
- Monday links: buyers of last resort
- Sunday links: your own portfolio