Thursday 7atSeven: crazy perks
- June 23rd, 2011
Thanks for checking in with us for seven links (give or take) at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there.
Convertible bonds have had a bad June to-date. (FT)
Make money while you sleep!: overnight vs. intraday market returns. (Bespoke)
There are trends, and then there are trends. Don’t be fooled by arbitrary techniques. (Risk and Return)
Iceland is once again issuing debt. (Reuters)
Check out these ten crazy perks from the latest proxy season. (footnoted)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Finance blogger wisdom: mandatory retirement savings
- Finance blogger wisdom: a post-Bogle world
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: fiduciaries vs. businessmen
- Friday links: rebalancing decisions
- Thursday links: a lost performance link
- Wednesday links: being more selective
- Tuesday links: the secret of SEO
- Monday links: a modern day malady
- Does the US need a mandatory retirement savings program?