Thursday 7atSeven: margin reversion
- February 23rd, 2012
Here are seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. We will see you later with the daily linkfest. Good luck out there.
The market is cheaper on a P/E basis than it was a year ago. (Bloomberg)
What would it take for us to see some mean reversion in profit margins? (A Dash of Insight)
The market does not want to go down in 2012. (Bespoke)
Why have hedge funds performed so poorly? (Sober Look)
Are manufacturers really special? (Economix)
Are Fed interest rate forecasts anything better than mere guesses? (voxEU)
A look at why the housing bust was so bad. (Global Macro Monitor)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- 6 Essential Principles from Pragmatic Capitalism by Cullen Roche
- Wednesday links: the multiplier effect
- Tuesday links: knowledge alone
- To bond ETF or not: an excerpt from Rational Expectations by William Bernstein
- Monday links: excessive valuations
- Sunday links: paralyzed with fear
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: ripe for disruption
- Friday links: investor class attentions
- Thursday links: doing something different