Thursday look-in: weather effects
- March 31st, 2011
Thanks for checking in with us for this early morning linkfest. Good luck out there today.
How about that first quarter for the stock market! (Mark Hulbert)
Volatility in March is going to lead to some unhappy hedge fund investors. (FT Alphaville)
Still tough times out there for fundamental stock pickers. (hedgefundinvest)
The correction in grain prices is likely temporary. (WSJ)
Don’t forget the weather when it comes to forecasting economic surprises. (FT Alphaville)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Podcast Friday: feeling fresh
- Thursday links: a potentially false doctrine
- A perfect example of the behavior gap at work
- Wednesday links: consistent outperformers
- Should you buy what Tony Robbins is selling?
- Finance and digital journalism: Charlie Rose edition
- Tuesday links: easy to explain
- Monday links: buyers of last resort
- Sunday links: your own portfolio
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns