Thursday look-in: weather effects
- March 31st, 2011
Thanks for checking in with us for this early morning linkfest. Good luck out there today.
How about that first quarter for the stock market! (Mark Hulbert)
Volatility in March is going to lead to some unhappy hedge fund investors. (FT Alphaville)
Still tough times out there for fundamental stock pickers. (hedgefundinvest)
The correction in grain prices is likely temporary. (WSJ)
Don’t forget the weather when it comes to forecasting economic surprises. (FT Alphaville)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Thursday links: averaging in and out
- Q&A with Tobias Carlisle author of Deep Value
- Wednesday links: mean reversion revisions
- Building a personal margin of safety
- Q&A with Wesley Gray of Alpha Architect: part two
- Q&A with Wesley Gray of Alpha Architect: part one
- Sunday links: dime a dozen
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: penny stock punishment
- Friday links: personalizing the market