Tuesday 7atSeven: front loaded fun
- April 3rd, 2012
Here are seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. We will see you later with the daily linkfest. Good luck out there.
Returns in 2012 have been front loaded, what next? (UpsideTrader)
A look at the all too temporary spike in Treasury volatility. (Pragmatic Capitalism)
Checking in on the only investment strategy with it’s own theme song. (EconomPic Data)
The US economy continues to outperform the rest of the developed world. (FT Alphaville)
The economic recovery has been inversely related to the extent of the housing boom. (NYTimes)
Expect another wave of foreclosure-related home sales. (Bloomberg)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Simplify your investing to avoid ‘opportunities for failure’
- Thursday links: having it both ways
- Wednesday links: two gigantic bubbles
- Tuesday links: anomalies have no soul
- Monday links: hindsight hinderances
- What books Abnormal Returns readers purchased in November 2013
- Sunday links: high yield dichotomy
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: grateful children
- Friday links: career recesssion risk