Tuesday look-in: stagnation nation
- May 17th, 2011
Thanks for checking in with us for this early morning linkfest. Good luck out there today.
The yen carry trade and the S&P 500: a divergence. (dshort)
What effect will the end of QE2 have on “junk stocks“? (Marketwatch)
Why bank stocks could be stagnant for a long time. (Falkenblog)
Three things Josh thinks are bottoming. (The Reformed Broker)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Wednesday links: two gigantic bubbles
- Tuesday links: anomalies have no soul
- Monday links: hindsight hinderances
- What books Abnormal Returns readers purchased in November 2013
- Sunday links: high yield dichotomy
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: grateful children
- Friday links: career recesssion risk
- Wednesday links: trimming back blues
- Tuesday links: highly confident smart people