Wednesday 7atSeven: fees on fees
- April 4th, 2012
Here are seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. We will see you later with the daily linkfest. Good luck out there.
Mean reversion works. The question is over what time frame. (Ivanhoff Capital)
Should you discount valuations based on government policy? (A Dash of Insight)
Why traders might want to consider streamlining their feeds with an “un-follow Friday.” (Michael Martin)
Why the stock market is so fixated on QE. (Economic Musings)
What three options does the Fed have? (FT Alphaville)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Wednesday links: a deliberate bet
- Tuesday links: bullish on hedge funds
- Monday links: knowing your time horizon
- In search of growth in a shrinking pool
- Sunday links: lucky or smart
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: systems vs. goals
- Friday links: avoiding complexity
- A transitional moment for advisors
- Active vs. passive: try harder or do something easier?