Due to the holiday we are publishing our longform links a day late. You can also check out last week’s links including a look at the best business longreads of last year.
- A profile of Stanley Fischer, the second most powerful economist in America. (politico.com)
- How the Sony ($SNE) cyberattack turned into a full-blown sh*t storm. (nytimes.com)
- A profile of Jonathan Bush, CEO of AthenaHealth ($ATHN). (fortune.com)
- How Bob Iger of Disney ($DIS) has used technology to stay ahead of the game. (fortune.com)
- A profile of Emerson Spartz, the king of the Internet meme. (newyorker.com)