Thursdays are for longform links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a profile of the Rap Genius guys.
- Meet the philosopher who is helping Google ($GOOG) navigate the new world it has in part made. (psmag.com)
- Meet the guy who bought PokerStars and is building an online gambling empire. (forbes.com)
- Has technology killed the jewelry industry? (psmag.com)
- The secret to raising smart kids. (scientificamerican.com)
- Remember how e-books were going to crush print books? About that... (ft.com)
- How Lego became the Apple ($AAPL) of toys. (fastcompany.com)