Friday is podcast day here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including an interview with director Richard Linklater.
- Barry Ritholtz talks with bond fund manager Bill Gross. (ritholtz.com)
- A discussion with Steve Lockshin of AdvicePeriod.com. (belayadvisor.com)
- Michael Covel talks ETFs with Mebane Faber. (michaelcovel.com)
- Jason Voss talks about how investors can better utilize their 'right brains.' (blogs.cfainstitute.org)
- What it means to be 'short America.' (npr.org)
- Russ Roberts talks with Nassim Nicholas Taleb about the risks of GMOs. (econtalk.org)
- Burnout is a real risk at startups like Gimlet Media. (gimletmedia.com)