Thursdays are all about longform links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the science of naming new products.
- Microsoft ($MSFT) in the age of Satya Nadella. (wired.com)
- 16 lessons learned from LinkedIn ($LNKD) founder Reid Hoffman. (casnocha.com)
- Can technology fix the hiring process? (medium.com)
- An excerpt from "The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order" by Michael J. Casey and Paul Vigna. (wsj.com)
- An excerpt on fishing from Diane Ackerman's "The Human Age: The World Shaped By Us." (blog.longreads.com)
- A profile of Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady on the eve of the Super Bowl. (nytimes.com)
- A profile of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in his most challenging year. (gq.com)