Monday is all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at all-star stock pickers.
- 10 myths about discounted cash flow models. (aswathdamodaran.blogspot.com)
- Momentum works best when prices and earnings are moving in the same direction. (alphaarchitect.com)
- How fees eat diversification's benefits. (papers.ssrn.com)
- Timing matters when it comes to trading off SEC data on corporate insider trading. (alphaarchitect.com)
- Fund managers who live close to each other have more holdings in common. (wsj.com)
- Beware mutual funds "juicing" dividend yields. (alphaarchitect.com)
- A look at the economic fundamentals across equity bull and bear markets. (papers.ssrn.com)