Fridays are all about podcast links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including an optimistic discussion about American retirement.
- What the most shorted stocks tell us about the stock market. (npr.org)
- A discussion with Tobias Carlisle, on deep value investing.* (greenbackd.com)
- Zack Miller talks with Mesh Lakhani on the new online investing platforms. (tradestreaming.com)
- Benedict Evans on what the Apple Watch is (and isn't). (a16z.com)
- On the science of bubbles: the case of Magic cards. (npr.org)
- What it takes to turn a PhD into a data scientist. (practicalquant.blogspot.com)
- For hardcore Serial fans: a parody. (sporkful.com)