Wednesday is all about personal finance here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the robo-advisor revolution.
Quote of the Day
"Yes, a diversified portfolio all but guarantees you’ll be unhappy with at least one investment each year. But the investments that make you unhappy change from one year to the next."(Carl Richards)
- Good things happen when asset managers top $1 billion in AUM. (investmentnews.com)
- Taxes matter: why CPAs and advisors need to work together. (wsj.com)
- How the IRA has changed over its 40 year life. (marketwatch.com)
- Why children should open IRAs. (marketwatch.com)
- Personal finances matter much more than investment strategy. (awealthofcommonsense.com)