Thursdays are all about longform links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including the “confusing and pardoxical” nature of tipping.
- The mirage that is alternative investments. (rpseawright.wordpress.com)
- Technology is set to make all manner of financial intermediaries obsolete. (institutionalinvestor.com)
- Will publishers be able to resist the siren's song of Facebook ($FB)? (stratechery.com)
- A profile of investor Chris Sacca. (forbes.com)
- A Q&A with Bob Bowman of MLB Advanced Media. (techcrunch.com)
- A profile of Damien Patton, CEO of Banjo the most important social media company you have not heard of....yet. (inc.com)