Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including a look what VCs do all day.
- You aren't a true VC until you've been through a down cycle. (feld.com)
- Why a struggling company would take on venture debt. (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Is the tech boom too focused on the needs of the 1%? (nytimes.com)
- 7 myths about Silicon Valley. (gq.com)
- The competition for deals in China is now too heated. (bloomberg.com)
- Too much money can kill a company. (nytimes.com)
- 7 lessons learned from an investment postmortem. (informationarbitrage.com)