Monday is all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how stress affects our decision making abilities.
- Does it matter how/when you rebalance? (capitalspectator.com)
- Higher costs translate into lower returns for the big pension funds. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- Hedge funds love to revise their prior reported returns. (etf.com)
- Under what circumstances do investors misreact to company news? (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- Company name changes seem to affect a company's stock price. (aswathdamodaran.blogspot.com)