Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including a look at some VC jargon you need to know.
- Good luck trying to build a consumer-facing Internet business these days. (avc.com)
- 'Unicorns' have pushed to hard on valuation. Disappointment awaits. (nytimes.com)
- Some common characteristics of legendary venture capitalists. (medium.com)
- A closer look at the forthcoming Hello Fresh IPO. (mahesh-vc.com)
- Right now all is good for Airbnb and the hotels occupancy-wise. (calculatedriskblog.com)
- Indian startups are facing a talent crunch. (wsj.com)
- Can marijuana use the craft-beer approach to startups? (washingtonpost.com)