Fridays are all about podcast links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the story of a convicted insider trader. You can also check out our most recent Essential Listening post over at the Enterprising Investor blog.
- Barry Ritholtz talks with venture capitalist Bill Janeway author of "Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy: Markets, Speculation and the State." (ritholtz.com)
- The gender pay gap story is more nuanced than you think. (freakonomics.com)
- James Altucher talks with David Levien and Brian Koppelman about billionaires and their new Showtime show "Billions." (jamesaltucher.com)
- Michael Martin talks with Flavia Cymbalista an expert on intuition and decision making. (martinkronicle.com)
- Do we most regret things we did or things we failed to do? (earwolf.com)
- Marc Maron talks with Neil Strauss author of "The Game" and "The Truth." (wtfpod.com)
- Bill Simmons talks with Chuck Klosterman about Peyton Manning, Taylor Swift and Star Wars. (soundcloud.com)