How Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how to avoid bad term sheets.
- Hedge funds are pulling back from startup investing. (bloomberg.com)
- It's still a great time to start a company but Series B rounds are getting tougher. (blog.semilshah.com)
- A great company can go public in any kind of market. (vanityfair.com)
- How to decrease the odds that your startup will fail. (bothsidesofthetable.com)
- How to build a weatherproof company. (medium.com)
- Why founder led companies outperform. (hbr.org)
- Tools to help you track your startup. (medium.com)