Monday is all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the rebalancing bonus.
Chart of the Day
Bonds are rich but have been a great diversifier of late.
- Are asset class correlations on the rise? (capitalspectator.com)
- What conditions make for a 'rebalancing bonus'? (thepfengineer.com)
- Corporate inversions are costly to taxable shareholders. (clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu)
- State pension funds have a tendency to make a hash of things. (etf.com)
- Public pensions have a tendency to overweight managers with a local presence. (etf.com)
- The economics of "Radiator Springs." (nber.org)