Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including a look at what books startup founders should read at each step along the way.
Quote of the Day
"We don’t want the future of technology to depend on the investing decisions of a handful of giant companies. We want it to emerge out of a robust ecosystem of incumbents and startups."(James Surowiecki)
Chart of the Day
Late stage valuations are dropping.
- SnapChat has nicely set itself up for an IPO. (techcrunch.com)
- Uber and Lyft left Austin, Texas. What happened next. (theatlantic.com)
- Transferwise is a fintech success story for London. (bloomberg.com)
- Why experienced entrepreneurs can bypass VC. (businessinsider.com)
- So you want to start your own venture fund? (medium.com)
- A VC firm in London went public. (fortune.com)
- If you have to fund raise you might as well enjoy the process. (forbes.com)
- How Tomasz Tunguz became a star VC blogger. (businessinsider.com)
- Startups are addicted to jargon. (qz.com)