Wednesday is all about personal finance here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at some simple financial advice.
- Why can't Washington fix the 401(k) mess. (news.morningstar.com)
- Drawdown IRAs or taxable accounts first? (kitces.com)
- A simple alternative to the 4% withdrawal rule. (investmentnews.com)
- The technology divide between investment management and financial planning firms. (kitces.com)
- How choice architecture can help clients make better decisions. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- Things you can't care about when you are managing other people's money. (awealthofcommonsense.com)