Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links on the value of good ideas.
Quote of the Day
"Bubbles are a necessary part of any technology cycle, large or small."(Fred Wilson)
Chart of the Day
Why is business becoming less dynamic?
- Technology is a winner-take all market at present. (avc.com)
- Why you should expect an Uber IPO sooner rather than later. (wsj.com)
- Five takeaways from the Jet.com acquisition. (blog.semilshah.com)
- How SnapChat got ad buyer comfortable with the platform. (nytimes.com)
- What is the sweet spot in terms of angel/seed funding? (mattermark.com)
- The economics of VC are tough. (medium.com)
- Beware the check from Chinese investors. (washingtonpost.com)
- Chris Sacca's biggest misses including Airbnb. (medium.com)
- 45 thoughts on how to get a job in VC. (cbinsights.com)
- How Harry Stebbings became a venture capital wunderkind. (medium.com)