Wednesday is all about personal finance here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look the effect of having money in the bank on well-being.
Quote of the Day
"The cost advantages of ETFs are going to be hard for the DC industry to ignore over the longer-term.."(Matt Cirillo)
Chart of the Day
Where the growth is coming in HNW households.
- Three spending rules in retirement. (vanguardblog.com)
- Eight brutal truths about retirement. (randomroger.com)
- Risk-tolerance questionnaires are just he worst. (kitces.com)
- Small investors can pick up some yield in Uncle Sam's savings bonds. (blogs.wsj.com)
- How to add a robo-service to your RIA practice. (mebfaber.com)
- What one financial concept does everyone need to know? (behaviorgap.com)
- Former pros are good financial coaches for current athletes. (nytimes.com)
- Why you should open your finance-related mail. (thebillfold.com)
- What cards a credit card expert carries. (marketwatch.com)
- Couples need to have some money secrets. (bloomberg.com)