Monday is all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the challenge of value stock underperformance.
- How dumb money and smart money drive stock market anomalies. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- Is the value premium disappearing? (awealthofcommonsense.com)
- Is a higher Sharpe Ratio always better? (thepfengineer.com)
- Momentum in futures markets does not seem to be related to spot market momentum. (papers.ssrn.com)
- Investment banks favor their biggest buy-side clients in IPO allocations. (papers.ssrn.com)
- Higher technology companies hold higher cash balances. (papers.ssrn.com)
- Financial literacy is woeful. (etf.com)