Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the case against commodity ETFs.
- Fidelity is pushing hard into ETFs. (wsj.com)
- Can Janus ($JNS) make a go of it in the ETF business? (barrons.com)
- Schwab ($SCHW) OneSource scooped up 34% more assets in 2016. (thinkadvisor.com)
- Factor ETF due diligence: don't be fooled by the backtest. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- Fixed income ETF liquidity is a non-story. (etf.com)
- Infrastructure ETFs are not the way to play a boom in US spending. (bloomberg.com)
- ETF hits and misses in 2016. (etf.com)