Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the lack of water ETF pure plays.
Chart of the Day
ETFs are eating the world.
- There's Blackrock ($BLK), Vanguard, State Street ($STT) and everyone else. (ft.com)
- A look at the SPDR S&P 500 ($SPY) ETF 24 years in. (theirrelevantinvestor.com)
- How to build the lowest cost globally diversified ETF portfolio using ETFs. (cnbc.com)
- There are some 1,900 ETFs out there that aren't 'heavily traded.' (businessinsider.com)
- You've decided to go low vol. Which ETF to pick? (etftrends.com)
- Morgan Stanley ($MS) is said to seek fees from ETF issuers to put funds in front of wealth managers. (bloomberg.com)
- Four trends from the 2017 Inside ETFs Conference. (etfdb.com)