Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why ETFs with similar names often perform differently.
Quote of the Day
"The first is to not trade at the open or the close because the markets aren’t very deep during these times. Secondly, avoid market orders at all costs. "(Richard Powers)
Chart of the Day
ETFs don’t enhance market volatility.
- The story behind the world's first ETF, the iShares S&P/TSX 60 index ETF (beta.theglobeandmail.com)
- How the introduction of ETFs caused confusion around the terms active and passive. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- The iShares Core S&P 500 ETF ($IVV) is fast approaching $100 billion in AUM. (etf.com)
- What ETFs hedge funds like to trade. (barrons.com)
- The 15 most traded ETFs. (etf.com)
- The trading volume in the ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ($UVXY) just keeps rising. (bloomberg.com)
- the Global X Founder-Run Companies ETF ($BOSS) bets that founders know best. (marketwatch.com)