Wednesday is all about personal finance here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how to reduce your money anxiety.
Quote of the Day
"In the end, the point of money is not to make you more money. The point of money is to help make and keep you happy and fulfill the hopes and dreams that align with your own (often irrational and emotional) values."(Carl Richards)
Chart of the Day
Luck matters a great deal in your lifetime investment returns.
Personal finance links
- The bull case for robo-advisers. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Questions to ask your adviser about fees. (wsj.com)
- Harold Pollack, co-author of "The Index Card", answers 20 questions about money. (mag.uchicago.edu)
- Don't let anyone tell you that your financial goals aren't the right ones. (monevator.com)
- Those best places to move in retirement lists are entirely subjective. (nytimes.com)
- The case for retiring (a little) early. (whitecoatinvestor.com)
- Being a landlord sucks. (financialsamurai.com)