Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why active managers continue to complain about ETFs.
- Global ETP assets recently topped $4 trillion in AUM. (valuewalk.com)
- The iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF ($IEMG) will soon be the largest EM ETF. (etf.com)
- The most interesting ETF launches of the year. (etf.com)
- Why investor don't (and can't) hold leveraged ETFs. (pensionpartners.com)
- Comparing how the major multi-factor ETFs. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Interest in ESG investing is growing. (investwithanedge.com)
- The anatomy of a monster ETF trade. (etf.com)