Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the scalability of various ETF strategies.
Quote of the Day
"The ETF market has gathered nearly half a trillion dollars in the past 12 months alone."(Cinthia Murphy)
- ETFs are still a very small part of the bond market. (blogs.cfainstitute.org)
- Pershing has announced its own no-transaction-fee ETF platform: FundVest ETF. (etftrends.com)
- Smart beta ETFs are active investments that should be followed passively. (aaii.com)
- Sector ETFs are all built differently. (etf.com)
- The bearish case against the rise of passive ETFs. (latest.13d.com)