Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including the booming number of multi-factor ETFs.
Chart of the Day
Vanguard has almost half of the US market for index mutual funds and ETFs.
- Blackrock ($BLK) is growing AUM and revenue but profits are suffering. (wsj.com)
- Charles Schwab ($SCHW) is growing its commission-free list of ETFs. (citywireusa.com)
- Charles Schwab ($SCHW) is launching its first new ETF since 2013. (bloomberg.com)
- State Street ($STT) is closing 19 international ETFs. (etf.com)
- CICC just bought a majority stake in KraneShares. (etf.com)
- The fundamentals of fundamental indexation. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Big weighting differences in emerging market ETFs (etf.com)
- The smart beta bond ETF space is getting crowded. (institutionalinvestor.com)
- How ETFs could be used to make for better retirement distributions. (pionline.com)
- The ETF Deathwatch for June 2017. (investwithanedge.com)