Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the question of securities lending in ETFs.
- Checking in on the performance of strategic beta ETFs. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Size, alone, just doesn't cut it these days. (wisdomtree.com)
- ETF fees matter but be careful when trading them. (blog.alphaarchitect.com)
- WisdomTree ($WETF) is pushing farther into the alternative ETF space with the WisdomTree CBOE Russell 2000 PutWrite Strategy. (citywireusa.com)
- Jim Cramer is still against ETFs. (cnbc.com)
- The top 10 socially responsible ETFs. (etf.com)