Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at shrinking volumes in the $SPY.
Quote of the Day
"Leveraged ETFs aren't suitable for a long-term financial plan."(Dan Caplinger)
Chart of the Day
These are the fastest growing ETF providers.
- VIX ETPs trade like hotcakes. (blogs.wsj.com)
- A 3x emerging market bond ETP...sure why not? (ft.com)
- The SPDR Bloomberg Barclays High Yield Bond ETF ($JNK) has had a difficult time tracking its benchmark. (bloomberg.com)
- Just because two ETFs have similar names doesn't mean they will have similar returns. (etf.com)
- A problem with indexing: the issue of free-float weights. (medium.com)