Fridays are all about podcast links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a talk with Alex Blumberg about the future of podcasting.
- Michael Covel talks with Jason Calacanis author of "Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups–Timeless Advice from an Angel Investor Who Turned $100,000 into $100,000,000." (trendfollowingradio.com)
- Eric Jackson talks with Balaji Srinivasan about the investment implications of the blockchain. (overcast.fm)
- Current anti-trust laws don't contemplate a problem like Amazon ($AMZN). (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Ted Seides talks with Jim Dunn of outsourced CIO firm Verger Capital Management. (capitalallocatorspodcast.com)
- What you need to know about climate change. Sam Harris talks with Joseph Romm. (samharris.org)
- What Maria Konnikova has learned from playing poker professionally. (pokernews.com)
- Robert Lefsetz talks with RuPaul. (lefsetz.com)