Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at ETFs on the chopping block.
Quote of the Day
"Goldman has decided to be the Vanguard of smart beta, undercutting everyone on cost.."(Eric Balchunas)
Chart of the Day
How much the biggest ‘smart beta’ ETFs charge per annum.
- The plain vanilla ETF category is undergoing a brutal price war. (marketwatch.com)
- Goldman Sachs ($GS) is not afraid of a price war. (institutionalinvestor.com)
- The Global X U.S. Preferred ETF ($PFFD) is only going to charge 0.23%. (etf.com)
- ETFs are a fantastic innovation. ETF investors not so much. (moneysense.ca)
- Just because there's an ETF for just about everything doesn't mean you have to trade it. (marketwatch.com)