Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how the SEC may streamline the ETF approval process.
Quote of the Day
"Strategic beta is the new active."(Ben Johnson)
Chart of the Day
2017 has been a standout year for ETF inflows.
- Franklin Templeton ($BEN) is late to ETFs but not shy. (riabiz.com)
- The Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF Shares ($VTC) combines three Vanguard ETFs. (etf.com)
- As ETF fees drop to 0.0%, other factors become more important differentiators. (marketwatch.com)
- Vanguard's entry will push down smart beta ETF expenses. (institutionalinvestor.com)
- What happens when an ETF changes the index it tracks, sometimes dramatically. (etf.com)
- Complaining about ETF trading issues is a false flag. (bloomberg.com)
- Saying your fund is run by AI is the new, hot backtest. (wsj.com)