Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the rising impact of self-indexation.
Quote of the Day
"I don’t think hedge funds will go away...They will become research and development labs for what will become ETFs in five to 10 years’ time."(Michael Venuto)
Chart of the Day
Are indexing newbies ready for the next bear market?
- Blackrock ($BLK) and Vanguard are on track to have $20 trillion in AUM. (bloomberg.com)
- A Q&A with Will Rhind of startup ETF provider GraniteShares. (etfdb.com)
- Five things to think about other than ETF fees. (vanguardblog.com)
- Vanguard is launching five single-factor ETFs in 2018. (blogs.wsj.com)
- How JP Morgan ($JPM) and Vanguard are approaching factor ETFs differently. (citywireusa.com)
- The case for quadruple leveraged ETFs. (citywireusa.com)
- 5 big ETF one-hit wonders. (etf.com)