Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the volatility of marijuana-related ETFs.
Quote of the Day
"The radical price transparency demanded by regulators is changing the needs and behaviour of clients and, as a consequence, the business model of asset managers."(Lionel Paquin of Lyxor )
Chart of the Day
Fixed income ETF adoption continues apace.
- Why you shouldn't expect to see another $100 billion ETF again. (investmentnews.com)
- A talk with Reggie Browne and Arlene Rockefeller about the history of ETFs. (alphaarchitect.com)
- How much in AUM could Bitcoin-related ETPs accumulate? (torosoam.com)
- European ETF assets rose 40% in 2017. (ft.com)
- The battle over PureFunds is a convoluted soap opera. (wsj.com)
- The more illiquid an asset class, the more benefits are seen from pooling assets in an ETF. (papers.ssrn.com)
- The ETF Deathwatch for December 2017. (investwithanedge.com)