Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why it has become harder to launch a new ETF.
Quote of the Day
"The ETF industry must start asking whether many of the shiny new ETFs really are appropriate for anyone other than big institutional investors."(David Stevenson)
Chart of the Day
Investors are loading up on TIPS ETFs to offset the risk of inflation.
- How Vanguard's actively managed factor ETFs are different. (morningstar.com)
- How Vanguard's factor ETFs are going to change the game. (bloomberg.com)
- What factors are ETFs harvesting? (investmentsandwealth.org)
- Why ETFs are now a threat to the marginal hedge fund. (investmentu.com)
- How the major ETF providers deal with securities lending. (etf.com)
- The ETF Deathwatch for January 2018 is up. (investwithanedge.com)