Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why ETFs are tax-efficient but not tax-immune.
Chart of the Day
The surge of assets into ETFs (worldwide) has slowed.
- How low can ETF fees go? (morningstar.com)
- Barron's looks at the 'best' actively managed ETFs. (barrons.com)
- A Q&A with Chief Strategist at Exponential ETFs, Kevin Quigg. (etfdb.com)
- A closer look at three of the big multi-factor ETFs. (morningstar.com)
- How much does your ETF make from securities lending? (barrons.com)
- A closer look at the new Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF ($BDRY) ETP. (themaven.net)
- Why K-1s are such a bummer for commodity ETP investors. (etf.com)
- The problem with MLP-only ETPs. (sl-advisors.com)