Subscribe! Want to stay up-to-date with all of our posts? Sign up for our daily e-mail newsletter and get all the good stuff when it comes out.
Quote of the Day
"Investment risk is nebulous and difficult to define – there is no unimpeachable means of gauging it. Volatility certainly has limitations and it is not ‘risk’, but can be an important measure of it."(Joe Wiggins)
Chart of the Day
Why investment grade credit spreads rose in 2018.
- How various tactical asset allocation strategies performed in June 2018. (allocatesmartly.com)
- Managed futures finally had an up-month in June. (mrzepczynski.blogspot.com)
- Stay up-to-date with all of our posts: sign-up for our daily e-mail. (abnormalreturns.com)
- Love Abnormal Returns? Then like (and follow) us on Facebook. (facebook.com)
Earlier on Abnormal Returns
- Research links: textual analysis. (abnormalreturns.com)
- What you missed in our Monday linkfest. (abnormalreturns.com)
- Adviser links: client experience. (abnormalreturns.com)