This the seventh edition of an occasional linkfest focused on ESG or socially responsible investing at Abnormal Returns. You can check out the last set of links including a look at the scarcity of available ESG talent.
Chart of the Day
Why ESG ratings often don’t match up across providers.
- 5 trends from ESG investing from the first half of 2018. (morningstar.com)
- When will 'sustainable investing' just become investing? (qz.com)
- The slow build for ESG strategies at RIAs continues. (ft.com)
- Jeremy Grantham on why you can safely omit oil stocks from your portfolio. (morningstar.com)
- Ireland is set to become the first country in the world to divest from fossil fuels. (ft.com)
- Four main obstacles to the widespread adoption of ESG strategies. (blogs.cfainstitute.org)
- Why an extension of ESG to bond investing was inevitable. (wsj.com)
- ESG is just going to be the way we think about investing in the future. (barrons.com)
- Vanguard is getting into the ESG ETF game with domestic and international equity funds. (advisorhub.com)
- Does ESG matter for asset allocation? (fidante.com)