Want to stay up-to-date with all of our posts? Sign up for our daily e-mail newsletter and get all the good stuff when it comes out.
Quote of the Day
"All market growth is just earnings and what people want to pay for those earnings.
All economic growth is just population growth and how productive those people are."(Morgan Housel)
Chart of the Day
Global portfolio managers love cash, hate equities.
- Don't mistake a transactional relationship for a fiduciary relationship. (demonetizedblog.com)
- It is really easy to create a graph to support your viewpoint. (zeninvestor.org)
- Private equity can't seem to stay away from the real estate business. (bloomberg.com)
- We are beginning to see movement to free Fannie and Freddie from federal conservatorship. (ft.com)
- When it comes to investing, definitions matter. (pionline.com)
- Will we ever see another 'Bond King'? (evidenceinvestor.com)
- The founders of Atlassian ($TEAM) are unique in Australia for any number of reasons. (nytimes.com)
- As in the US, Europe's middle class is shrinking. (nytimes.com)
- Broad emerging market indices have big weights in financials, consumer sectors less so. (kraneshares.com)
- Weekly initial unemployment claims are ticking higher. (calculatedriskblog.com)
- Putting into perspective the uptick in auto loan delinquencies. (ritholtz.com)
- December was a rough month for retail sales. (calculatedriskblog.com)
- Firms in the Midwest are eager to hire workers from Puerto Rico. (wsj.com)
Earlier on Abnormal Returns
- Startup links: the seed slump. (abnormalreturns.com)
- What you missed in our Wednesday linkfest. (abnormalreturns.com)
- Personal finance links: parental pressure. (abnormalreturns.com)
- How many unique personal finance stories are there really? (abnormalreturns.com)