Mondays are all about financial adviser-related links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the implications of Vanguard getting back into the RIA custody business.
Quote of the Day
"Capitalism relies on the free flow of information. Any rupture deprives the free market oxygen needed to sustain itself. Judging by these criteria, the K-12 403(b) market is on life support."(Tony Isola)
Chart of the Day
How different states advantage (or not) 529 plan contributions.
More Goldman-United Capital
- The Goldman-United Capital deal implies the RIA-fication of Wall Street. (riabiz.com)
- Will Goldman Sachs pay 18x EBITDA for your RIA? (mercercapital.com)
- Some 12% of the 350,000 financial advisors in the U.S. are fully outsourcing portfolio construction to model portfolios. (barrons.com)
- Why digital advice has only one way to go, and that's up. (financial-planning.com)
- Confessions from two "financial advisors" in the insurance industry. (whitecoatinvestor.com)
- Regulation BI will give brokers cover for their actions. (wsj.com)
- Do you want a donor-advised fund to handle the sale of your illiquid assets? (nytimes.com)
- What is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst? (wealthmanagement.com)
- Advisers are coming to recognize the importance of promoting from within. (investmentnews.com)
- How to avoid red flag clients. (financial-planning.com)